CAMO & Maintenance Management Service
Our services tailored to your needs
You focus on flying, we take care of everything else
In business, as in life, you need partners you can trust, people you can rely on to get things done right first time. It‘s a busy, complicated world we live in, and you need everything at your disposal to make sure you always stay one step ahead.
At Lufthansa Bombardier Aviation Services, we know that you don‘t have time to become an expert on the technicalities; you just need your aircraft to be ready when you are.
We promise to take care of all of the details while you relax in the knowledge that you are getting the highest level of safety, the chance to lower your maintenance costs, and most importantly the continued smooth operation of your aircraft.
Thanks to our extensive experience as a Bombardier factory owned service center, we can offer you efficient and comprehensive engineering support. As an EASA, Bermuda and Cayman Islands approved Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO), LBAS complies with all authority requirements. We can also support you with Maintenance Management Services (MMS), tailored to your individual preferences.
We look forward to keeping you flying high
At Lufthansa Bombardier Aviation Services, our aim is to make your life easier. We will work closely with you to develop an individual solution, tailored specifically to the needs of your aircraft. We will keep your maintenance program and Minimum Equipment List fully up to date.
In short, we take care of all of the technicalities, so you get to fly.
Maintenance Program (MP)
- Development of an individual maintenance program, tailored to your aircraft specific configuration and needs
- Keeping your maintenance program up to date according to newest OEM data and national requirements
- Coordination of the approval process with the competent authority
- Reliability program compilation
Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Dispatch Deviation Guide (DDG)
- Development of an individual MEL and DDG tailored to your aircraft's configuration and needs
- Update Services
- Approval coordination with the competent authority
- Compilation of a reliability program
Maintenance Management Service at your disposal
Our main priority is keeping your jet airworthy and ready to go when you need it. Our technical coordinators are always on hand to cater to your needs, providing you with the highest levels of safety and flexibility.
- Tracking of operating times
- Monitoring of due maintenance tasks and life limits, as per the approved maintenance program
- Provision of maintenance forecasts
- Work scope and maintenance slot planning with your preferred maintenance facility
- Provision of work packages and job cards to the desired maintenance facility
- Supervision of maintenance events
- Maintenance records review, storage, life record file management and system updates
- Hold items tracking and rectification management
- Dent and buckle chart management
- Airworthiness directive and service bulletin assessment and recording
- Modification and repair approval/status management
- Engine trend data collection and reporting
- Maintenance control of long-term parked aircraft or aircraft in storage
Get the highest level on continuing airworthiness
Certification of Airworthiness
We don‘t look at maintenance downtime as an inconvenience; we see it as an opportunity to take care of all of the nitty-gritty of keeping your aircraft up to code. Authorized to carry out airworthiness reviews, our experienced staff offer you their expertise and submitting recommendations for Airworthiness Review Certificates (EASA Form 15a) to the competent authority. We can do this during any maintenance downtime, or at your aircraft home base at your request.
If your continuing airworthiness is exclusively managed by Lufthansa Bombardier Aviation Services, you could benefit from the Airworthiness Review Certificate (EASA Form 15b), which we issue at our discretion. This can be extended twice for a period of up to 3 years.
For all aircraft not registered in the EASA environment, we can provide you with our know-how in renewing your C of A, in accordance with the official requirements of your national aviation authority.
- Registration support
- De-registration support
- Airworthiness review
- C of A renewal support
- Logbook review as a stand-alone product, or in conjunction with a pre-purchase inspection
Why you should choose us as your CAMO and MMS partner
Maximize the availability of your business aircraft
- Get access to our one-stop solutions with CAMO & Engineering, Line- & Base-Maintenance and 24/7 AOG support all under one roof, whatever and whenever you need it
- Let a dedicated, qualified and experienced CAMO team manage your jet to the highest possible standards
- Being an LBAS CAMO customer you already have your maintenance representative on site to accompany the maintenance downtime
- Save time by having one single point of contact to take care of all your needs
- Have access to our large network with over 300 suppliers
- Benefit from our experience of more than 20 years maintenance service on Bombardier business aircraft