Your choice in business aviation
Discover our dedication for Bombardier Business Aircraft
Lufthansa Bombardier Aviation Services is the maintenance specialist for Bombardier Business Aircraft. In 1997 the company was founded and is located at Berlin Brandenburg International Airport in Germany. Today, Lufthansa Bombardier Aviation Services is a joint venture of Lufthansa Technik AG (51 percent) and Bombardier Aerospace (49 percent) and unifies the knowledge of two industry leaders under the umbrella of one single company. Our outstanding business jet product, maintained in accordance with the highest possible standards of the leading MRO organization, provides our customers with an unprecedented win-win situation.
Whenever and wherever you need our technical expertise, we are happy to offer you our steadily growing network in Berlin as well as worldwide with our Road Trips and AOG Support. Our 24/7 Helpdesk is available to you each and every day of the year.
We aim to maximize the availability of your business jet. We promise to take care of all of the details while you relax in the knowledge that you are receiving the highest level of safety, the chance to lower your maintenance costs, and, most importantly, the continued smooth operation of your aircraft.
Vision and Mission
LBAS - Beyond safety for the smoothest ride
The needs of our customers and of our team are the basis for our premium services. We are compliant with highest standards and feel passionate about continuous improvement.
Over 23 years of experience
Special Dates and Events
Lufthansa Bombardier Aviation Services is looking back at over 23 years of experience. These are some of our greatest moments during the last 23 years. Have a look and get to know our great expertise and passion to Bombardier Business Aircraft.
- 1997 - Company founded by Lufthansa and Bombardier
- 2000 - First Bombardier Global in Europe at our facilities
- 2005 - ExecuJet joined as a shareholder
- 2014 - Winner of the "Bombardier Excellence Award" for the 3rd time
- 2017 - "20 years of excellence" with over 2.200.000 manhours proudly served on Bombardier Business Aircraft
- 2019 - First Service Centre in Europe to maintain the Bombardier Global 7500
- 2019 - Awarded by Bombardier as the best Authorized Service Facility in Europe. This award is mainly based on customer satisfaction and was granted to us already in 2011, 2012 and 2014. The award reflects the dedication of our outstanding team towards Bombardier Business Aircraft.
- 2020 - Bombardier acquires LBAS shares from ExecuJet.