Operating at a stable level
We have been monitoring the situation in the corona crisis very closely and a corresponding organizational structure has been set up to quickly react to new developments. We have put precautionary measures (e.g. hygiene and behavioral rules) in place for all staff to ensure the health and safety of our employees and secure the continuation of our business operations for our customers around the world.
We would like to assure you that we are operating at a stable level.
- We are closely monitoring the situation and take necessary actions. Moreover, we will be issuing regular updates to provide necessary information to help reduce the risk and limit the spread of the virus.
- We certainly obey national, international and Lufthansa Group regulations and guidance.
- Measures are being taken in order to secure a stable supply chain. We are in close contact to our suppliers and contractors to identify any shortages well in advance and take necessary action.
- Shift handovers are being disconnected, with no overlap and without any personal interactions.
- We follow the EASA guidelines and disinfect ALL incoming aircraft at our own cost.
- Customer representatives are welcome at our facility.
- In case of further operational constraint (due to external reasons for example) we will inform you immediately and implement appropriate measure.
Situation is very dynamic
At this point in time, further developments are hard to predict. Nevertheless, we are in close contact with our stakeholders and partners, and will continue to implement measures to mitigate potential operational and economic effects for you.